- Celebrating freedom from oil and the beauty of people! Bare as you dare. 6-8pm checkins. Riding before sunset.
- CHECKINS must show Person-Powered Wheels.
FANS see ChicagoNakedRide.org @ChiNakedRide #WNBR for viewing points.
- Arrive CLOTHED&SHOED. Keep your clothes WITH YOU at all times. Be prepared for weather changes.
- Sometimes bystanders get grabby.
SHY? Stay towards center, out of reach.
BRAVE? Secure our sides.
YELL NO!!! at creeps.
- DRUGS or BOOZE may lead to arrest.
Bare goodies may target ticketing.
Obey police and thank them for their help.
National Lawyers Guild monitors: 773-309-1198
- This is a drop ride. Your bike and self MUST be ready and able to ride some fourteen miles over four hours (returns near midnight) possibly without water or restrooms.
- NO PHOTOS in our before/after space (xcpt auth'd). Assume however that you will be photographed on ride. If you must take pics during ride always ASK!
- Experienced riders are helping in safety vests. Heed them, and tell them any nonsense you see.
- YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE! Be prepared, stay alert, take care, help others.
- LEAVE NO TRACE!!! PICK IT UP and PACK IT OUT!!! RECYCLE cans. No glass please. Bring refillables.
- HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!!!
<PREV NEXT> FIRST LAST UP